Sunday, April 18, 2010

MC Mong, the caricaturist tweets his artworks








The leading social network around the globe, Twitter has been gaining momentum in Korea for the past several months with a wave of celebrities joining the fun.

Newly added to the list, MC Mong has recently been tweeting his heart out with amazingly well-drawn caricatures of stars he’s close to, including Kang Ho Dong, Kim C, and Park Kyung Lim! Not only he hand-drew each of these artworks, but all of them were done on an iPhone application! The monkey got mad skills…

“A piece I drew after downloading an iPhone program. Does it look like me?????”

“Mong’s second masterpiece. This seriously looks like like him. Here’s a pop quiz. Who looks more handsome: me or Kim C?”

“UFace program’s third piece, Lee Seung Ki“

“Challenged for Kang Ho Dong. This is my retirement piece, feeling pressured T T”

“My last piece I drew before UFace. Title: Suffering ( Park Kyung Lim High School version) Her college entrance test day. Kyung Lim, I am sorry.”

“I got a phone call from a person named Park Kyung Lim. She hung up after saying ‘I will destroy you’. So I am posting her real face now.”

The netizens who’ve come across these stunning artworks commented, “Good emphasis on the facial features,” “MC Mong is better looking,” “No, Kim C is better looking,” etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment